Large 3 Bd/2 Ba home is located in the 55+ retirement community of Oakmont.
Enjoy the golf course and Mt. Hood views from all areas of the home.
Beautifully remodeled kitchen designed with convenience in mind.
Nestled in the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country.
$2,300. Month $2,300. Deposit
Available Novmeber 2013
- This 1870 square foot home was remodeled in 2009 with comfort in mind.
- Open living/dining room has a gas fireplace and two leather recliners facing a large screen TV w/ DVR, HD and Blu-Ray DVD player. Dining room easily sits 6-8.
- Dining room, living room, master bedroom & patio with bbq all overlook the 13th fairway and water harzards that are often filled with migratory birds and foraging wildlife with gorgeous mountain views
- Master suite features a king-size bed, walk-in closet, dressing area and HD TV. Master bath has a shower and two sinks
- The guest bedroom offers a queen-size bed with a private shower/tub combo.
- The third bedroom/den has two desks and a leather double futon bed.
- Totally remodeled kitchen complete with granite counter tops, dual fuel range and everything a cook could possible want. Convenient breakfast table doubles as a game table that overlooks an enclosed patio.
- Large washer & dryer are in an adjacent laundry room.
- Stay in touch with the outside world with unlimited local and long-distance calling and wireless internet while watching the wide-screen LCD, HD TV with Blu-Ray DVD player.
- Enjoy hiking in nearby state parks such as Annadel's 5,000 acre recreation area & Hood Mountain State Park, local shopping and fine dining in Sonoma, Healdsburg, Santa Rosa & Windsor, Wine Tasting in over 200 local wineries, Charles Schultz Museum, Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Theater and Concerts at the Wells Fargo Center
• Travel Time Approximately:
10 Min to the Town of Santa Rosa
15 Min to the Town of Sonoma
40 Min to Napa Valley and St. Helena
45 Min to the Pacific Ocean
45 Min to Russian River
60 Min to San Francisco
- Partake in all that Oakmont offers such as 140 groups & clubs, tennis, state of the art fitness center, pools, spas, duplicate bridge, etc.
- Golf on either the Champtionship 72 par or the Executive 64 par "Open to the Public" Golf Courses (check with Pro Shop for the greens fee schedule)
Rates: $2,300 per month and includes complete access to all of Oakmont's amenities plus utilities (including WIFI, unlimited calling to all 50 states, HD TV, water, garbage, electric, gas & gardener)
Reservation Fee: $1,000 and will be credited towards security deposit at time of arrival. Additional $1,300 security deposit to be paid in cashier’s check upon arrival or by check 14 days prior to arrival. Total Security Deposit is $2,300.
- Non-refundable Cleaning fee of $275.
- Cancelation within 30 days prior to the stay will be charged monthly fee. Full refund schedule in rental contract.
- Make your reservations now!
For further information and to see photographs visit our website: Oakmontrentals.com or contact: Linda Frediani at 707-303-3553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6580 Oakmont Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409