Large 3 Bd/2 Ba home is located in the 55+ retirement community of Oakmont.
Enjoy the golf course and Mt. Hood views from all areas of the home.
Beautifully remodeled kitchen designed with convenience in mind.
Nestled in the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country.
$2,300. Month $2,300. Deposit
- This 1870 square foot home was remodeled in 2009 with comfort in mind.
- Open living/dining room has a gas fireplace and two leather recliners facing a large screen TV w/ DVR, HD and Blu-Ray DVD player. Dining room easily sits 6-8.
- Dining room, living room, master bedroom & patio with bbq all overlook the 13th fairway and water harzards that are often filled with migratory birds and foraging wildlife with gorgeous mountain views
- Master suite features a king-size bed, walk-in closet, dressing area and HD TV. Master bath has a shower and two sinks
- The guest bedroom offers a queen-size bed with a private shower/tub combo.
- The third bedroom/den has two desks and a queen size convertable sofa.
- Totally remodeled kitchen complete with granite counter tops, dual fuel range and everything a cook could possible want. Convenient breakfast table doubles as a game table that overlooks an enclosed patio.
- Large washer & dryer are in an adjacent laundry room.
- Stay in touch with the outside world with unlimited local and long-distance calling and wireless internet while watching the wide-screen LCD, HD TV with Blu-Ray DVD player.
- Enjoy hiking in nearby state parks such as Annadel's 5,000 acre recreation area & Hood Mountain State Park, local shopping and fine dining in Sonoma, Healdsburg, Santa Rosa & Windsor, Wine Tasting in over 200 local wineries, Charles Schultz Museum, Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Theater and Concerts at the Wells Fargo Center
• Travel Time Approximately:
10 Min to the Town of Santa Rosa
15 Min to the Town of Sonoma
40 Min to Napa Valley and St. Helena
45 Min to the Pacific Ocean
45 Min to Russian River
60 Min to San Francisco
- Partake in all that Oakmont offers such as 140 groups & clubs, tennis, state of the art fitness center, pools, spas, duplicate bridge, etc.
- Golf on either the Champtionship 72 par or the Executive 64 par "Open to the Public" Golf Courses (check with Pro Shop for the greens fee schedule)
Rates: $2,300 per month and includes complete access to all of Oakmont's amenities plus utilities (including WIFI, unlimited calling to all 50 states, HD TV, water, garbage, electric, gas & gardener)
Reservation Fee: $2,300. and will be credited towards security deposit at time of arrival. Total Security Deposit is $2,300.
- Non-refundable Cleaning fee of $275.
- Full balance due upon arrival by cashiers check made payable to Oakmont Rentals.
- Cancelation within 90 days prior to the stay will be charged monthly fee.
6580 Oakmont Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
BRE # 00610124